- Hana logs and traces monitoring is now available in v1.2.0 of Hanalytics as beta. As a reminder, it was selected by you from a proposition of 4 features in April ! The feature is now available to use and confirm how relevant it is.
- New licensing model applies: it has switched from a system model to a database (tenant db) model as it is and will be more and more relevant in the future with the larger adoption of HANA MDC (# Multitenant Database Containers), standard for HANA since version 2.0. Details here.
- Update of technical components to provide few improvments in UI and back end optimization.
- Optimization and bug fixing on Hanalytics back end.
- A new survey to define what’s coming next as the big feature of Hanalytics. Available here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyldcAJIwXIAKOa674Jv11cZeWt0DVU37I9IBE-01rV4a0Tg/viewform. Options are:
- SAP HANA dump analyzer to quickly and effortlessly get insights of unfriendly dumps files
- Housekeeping oriented data volume optimizer to help optimize the use of precious HANA RAM
- Self service: the capability to create custom SQL queries / KPIs
- XSA Applications monitoring to get insights of how your web apps behave
- Feature to freely explore and correlate all KPI from your systems
- Demo platform will get more representative as of SAP Landscape with Solution Manager and ABAP systems to demonstrate how Hanalytics is well integrated with SAP non HANA technologies
Want to test?
- Feel free to request your access to the demo platform https://demo.hanalytics.co by email at demo @ hanalytics.co
Read more on HANA
- Get better insights on your SAP HANA systems in case of errors and dumps with the SAP HANA dump analyzer. Read this detailed blog post on this little known tool from SAP: https://blogs.sap.com/2019/01/24/analyzing-sap-hana-runtime-dumps-with-sap-hana-dump-analyzer/